Information That We Collect On Our Own Behalf.
- We collect personal identification about you such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, or similar information when you create an account. If you decide to purchase a training session or product from us, we or a third-party payment gateway will collect your payment information. If you visit the KBFitness website, we may receive certain information about you as described in this Policy. We may use this information to send promotional or service related emails about your account. If you wish to no longer receive these e-mails, you can opt out of them by simply canceling your account.
Information That We Collect On Behalf of Our Customers.
- We may collect data on behalf of our customers to gauge the behavior or the visitors of our customers’ websites or mobile applications. When you visit such websites or mobile applications, we may receive certain information about your behaviors such as page content, click/touch, movement scroll, and keystroke activities.
- We collect information under the direction of our customers and have no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it may process.
- An individual who is a current or former KBFitness customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his/her query to email@example.com. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly. We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. KBFitness will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Your Information.
- We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and Service and to respond to your questions and concerns.
- If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter.
How We Share Your Information.
- KBFitness will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of KBFitness (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites or through our Service, such as posting comments on our blog page or reviews section, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites or our Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites or our Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
- KBFitness will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of KBFitness, our users or others.
- We may, from time to time, display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage and Processing.
- Your information collected through our Service may be stored and processed in which KBFitness or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
- We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that your information on our Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If personal information is compromised as a breach of security, we will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Our current customers can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that we keep on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternatively (for data subjects tracked by us and our former customers), you can contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly.
Storage Of Your Information.
- If you have an account with us, we will store your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will store and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you are a visitor to our Sites we will store your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites.